On today’s episode, we’re talking with Devon Foster, an entrepreneur who owns multiple businesses, including a trading card game company and an entertainment company.
Down To Business:
On today’s episode of Just Biz, Omaha Style we’re talking with Devon Foster, founder of The Collective’s Corner. The last year has seen a surge in the popularity of trading card games, something that Devon has long been interested in.
He turned his love of trading card games into a business while encouraging togetherness by hosting nightly rip sessions on Facebook, as well as expanding to include pop culture, shoes, trading card video games and anime.
Devon is also a DJ and owns an entertainment company called, One Note Entertainment in Omaha, Neb.
Listen to the full podcast to hear Devon talk about:
- How he started Collective’s Corner
- How he created an opportunity, despite COVID
- How he got into trading cards as a kid
- What prompted him to start a business
- What challenges he’s faced
- What his social media strategy is
- How he started DJing and started an entertainment company
- How he manages multiple businesses
- What he wants in the future
- What advice he’d share with aspiring entrepreneurs
Listen to the full podcast in the audio player above or the timestamps below to jump to a specific section.
2:03 – Collective’s Corner
4:40 – COVID
6:41 – Trading cards as a kid
7:38 – Starting a business
11:15 – Challenges
14:15 – Pokémon
20:27 – Social media
22:58 – DJing and entertainment company
27:40 – Multiple business
31:03 – Future
32:45 – Advice
“My goal is people walk in and they think everything’s cool, pop culture and fun. ” – Devon
Click here for more episodes…
Get In Touch:
If you have questions or want to be a guest, call: 402-281-0750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on Facebook!